Thursday 4 March 2010

Urban Survival - 'The No Money Man' Video

At last, just when my hope-stash was reaching a bare minimum. Thanks to my bro for sending this to me -

Here is a video of a dude who has refused to spend money for the last year. Watch it, think about it, watch it some more. There's a good bit on the end of the vid with regards to dumpster diving too (note how the reporter is quite shocked - I reckon everyone would be shocked shitless if they came out on a DDive sesh with the HPs!).

I want to write a lot more about this idea of living without money - right now I'm finding myself drifting back in the system, due to various reasons, and sometimes I can't help this fact and am being forced to do so.

More about that later.

For now, watch this shit -

No comments:

Post a Comment