Thursday 4 March 2010

Observations in Commerce 4

4. Money Talks

I noticed today that the number 1 thing on people’s minds (including myself a lot of the time) is MONEY. Straight away when you come to a new location, cash is at the forefront of thoughts.
Not too cool really, because immediately your consciousness shifts to planning out just how you’re going to acquire something synthetic, of no real value whatsoever (which will lead to causing harm for the most part,). One wonders, can thinking of money so much, whether subconsciously or consciously, be of any benefit to one’s health!???

(Since writing this, my cash flow has become minimal, super minimal in fact, with an inversely proportional affect on my ability to forget about cash. Right now, it’s on my mind nearly all the time. Not good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment