Thursday 5 March 2009

I love the smell of N**A*M in the morning ...

Some photos from Hazardous Davis' 'Nam trip so far...


So, this photo above me has a little story to it...
You see the position of the cigarette, wedged into the stack of books at the top?
Well, apparently, that ciggy was burning in a position for the 'gods' so that someone would come by, and purchase a book.
Cue - Hazardous Davis.
Along he comes, and buys the book.
Nice.



This one above is my nice-looking but rat-infested dorm. Still, at $4 a night, I'll sleeptalk with the little buggers any day.


The two French sweethearts I met at the airport...


A Vietnamese guide to how I will be sleeping for the next three months...



The Hótel de Ville...Saigon


A good slogan to live by ...


A couple of classic slogans...


And finally, say hello to Irene Martin, my transport from Saigon to Hanoi.
And at £24, she's looking pretty hot ...


So that was Saigon, in a nutshell.
Check H Azardous Davis on Facebook for more photos of the 'Nam...
Peace and Rice,

No comments:

Post a Comment