Thursday 12 November 2009

Anarcho-Spirituality: Video - AntiTerrorist - Playing to Win

Now this IS some dope shit.
This guy chats sense, so make sure you listen, and watch it back a few times.


In part two he talks about 'Raising your energy/frequency' once you've found out the headlines or had your dose from the 'truth-jocks'.


When I returned from Asian travels earlier this year, I found myself on the internet for hours and hours each day. And what was the result? I wasn't LIVING. Instead, my frequency was getting lower and lower, and I was becoming enraged about the state of affairs that the world had to offer me.


Well, how did I stop that? Simply put; I started living again.


And in this video, the AntiTerrorist dude sums up brilliantly that very mindset that I encorporated.


Thanks to the person that sent this to me, you know who you are...

Word to Mother,



No comments:

Post a Comment